Individual Advice, Practical Help
The end of your stay in the Paulinenkrankenhaus marks the beginning of your rehabilitation. Our social services team assists patients in every possible way by making this transition as smooth as possible and by alleviating any potential doubts. Usually, our employees will speak to you, your relatives, or your custodian on the second day after your admission.
Our social service team:
- suggests suitable outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation possibilities
- clarifies general social law issues
- offers social advice or personal counselling for patients and relatives on request
- organises domiciliary care, orthopaedic aids, institutional care, or addiction counselling
- provides useful contacts with administrative bodies and authorities
How to reach social services:
The social services office is situated next to the reception in the foyer. If you cannot get in touch with one of our social service officers personally, you can leave a message on the voice mail system. Doctors, nurses and reception team will also gladly forward your contact request.
Good to know:
We run our social services department in cooperation with the nursing company Managed Care GmbH. For efficiently offering social support, you or your authorized representative will be requested to give your consent to data collection at the time of admission. Learn more about our social services in the chapter Discharge Planning/Social Services in our patient information booklet.