Do You Want Some Extra Comfort?
At the Paulinenkrankenhaus, private tariff patients may benefit from numerous additional benefits – in regards to accommodation, meal choices, and other additional services.
Private tariff patients may choose a single or two-bed room. These rooms come with a plus of comfort:
- More space than in a standard room
- Own toilet and own shower
- High-quality bathroom amenities
- Multifunctional furniture, ample storage space, leather-look seating furniture, sideboard
- Safe with combination lock
- Additional shelf space
- Individually adjustable light fixtures from the bed
- LCD / LED-monitor with a swivel bracket as a All-In-One device for TV, DVD, Internet, and music, instead of standard television
Meals and Drinks:
Select from a wider range of food and drinks. We also take into account individual requests. For lunch, there are five menus to choose from. Their components can be combined as desired. In-between meals, small snacks are served - for example freshly baked cake in the afternoon. In your bread basket for your breakfast and dinner you will find baguette or croissants in addition to bread and bread rolls. If requested, warm meals are available in the evening.
Get first-class service with many amenities. Our service staff will ask you if you have any special requests on a daily basis.
These additional services are free of charge for private tariff patients:
- Newspaper in your language brought to your bed
- Daily change of hand and bath towels
- Change of bed linen every second day
- Free laundry service
- Provided with towel set on admission day
- Hair dryer and bathroom hygiene kit provided in the sanitary area
Good to know:
Our optional services are based on the recommendations of the association of private health insurance companies (Verband Privater Krankenversicherungen - PKV). Privately insured patients are entitled to optional services. Members of the public insurance companies may book optional services with payment. Speak with our reception team about prices and conditions on +49 (0)30 30008-120 or take a look at our standard contract terms.