We welcome you as our guest!
Our Pauline guesthouse offers affordable comfort in a well-tended environment for patients, family members, conference visitors or private guests. The one- and two-room apartments are in a peaceful location on the hospital premises, and are equipped with a fully fitted kitchenette, shower and WC. They are a place where you can feel at home and relax.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Double bed in the one-room apartment
- Two single beds in the two-room apartment (plus a sofa bed in the living area)
- Fridge and microwave
- Phone and TV with satellite reception
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Breakfast and lunch available in the cafeteria
- Parking (chargeable)
- Check-in from 3 pm, check-out by midday
Since 1 January 2014, the city of Berlin has collected a city tax for overnight hotel stays in the amount of 5% of the net overnight rate. This tax is already included in all our prices. Business travellers are exempted from the tax, and can pay the price net of tax if they present suitable documentary proof (e.g. a certificate issued by their employer). Net corporate rates agreed with the hotel are excluded from this regulation.
- For stays of at least 7 nights or more: 10%
- For stays of at least 30 nights or more: 25%
- For children in their parents’ room (only possible in the two-room apartment):
aged 0–6 free of charge, aged 7 or over €10 per day
Please pay at the Paulinenkrankenhaus Reception desk. We accept cash, Maestro, Visa and MasterCard as payment methods.
If you have booked a room at the Pauline guesthouse and have been held up at short notice, you can cancel free of charge up to 6 pm on the day before your arrival. For late cancellations or non-arrival we charge a cancellation fee of 80% of the first night booked.
Booking and reservations:
Fon: +49 (0)30 30008-120
Fax: +49 (0)30 30008-220
You can use this form to enquire about room availability and the current prices for your planned stay. Our guesthouse team will get back to you with binding information as soon as possible.